When you walk into Patti-Lynn's Window Decor Studio, you will be treated to all types of window treatments on display, from simple roller shades, designer screen shades and efficient cellulars to elegant romans, california shutters and beyond.
Patti-Lynn's window decor experts will help guide you through the process of choosing stunning blinds. Whether you need window dressings for privacy, energy efficiency, security, fashion, or a bit of everything, you can rest assured Patti-Lynn's will find the best solution for your home.
Patti-Lynn's understands that window treatments are an investment in your home and therefore only uses top quality manufacturers. Patti-Lynn's is a Hunter Douglas Showcase Dealer featuring the Exclusive Alustra Collection, as well as offering premium products from Maxxmar, Graber and SunGlow. We also offer automation solutions for your blinds from Somfy and Hunter Douglas to add safety and convenience to your home.
Ensuring your window treatments exceed your expectations is important to us. We will come to your home to make sure your window teatments will fit properly and are suitable to the room.
Patti-Lynn Interiors has been providing blinds, shades and shutters to Southern Ontario, York & Durham Region, Markham, Unionville, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Aurora, Keswick, Simcoe, Port Perry, the Greater Toronto Area and cottage country for over 30 years.
Most people think that, once they have found the right window coverings, there's not much else to do.
Having your shades installed properly is almost as important as the shades themselves. Just like you took the time to find the best place to buy your new shades, you should make sure they will be perfectly fitted and installed.
Patti-Lynn's has a team of professional window coverings installers who will set your new shades or shutters in place properly, so they will look better and last longer.
- Over 20 years of window covering installation experience
- Minimal interruption to your home
- Utmost respect for your property and belongings
- Clean, safe, courteous installations
- Fully Insured
Free Estimates and In-Studio Consultations
Would you like an email quote or for us to come and give you a free estimate? Requesting a free in-home estimate or email quote is easy! Just click here and fill out our form and we will get back to you! Remember to include your window dimensions and any products you may be interested in.
How to Measure for Window Treatments
Inside Window Measurement
- Measure the width of the window opening in three places -top, middle and bottom. Record the smallest measurement.
- Measure the height of the window opening in three places- left, centre and right. Record the shortest and longest of these measurements.
- Make sure you have a sill depth of 1 inch or more to mount your blind OR you will need to mount your blind on or outside the frame.
Outside Window Measurement
- Measure the width of the window from outside of trim at the top, centre and bottom. Record the widest measurement.
- Measure the height of the window from the outside of the trim at the left, centre and right of the window. Record the longest measurement.