Patti-Lynn's carries stunning floor and wall porcelain choices including natural stone looks, marble looks, slate looks, and even hardwood plank looks in a variety of sizes, including rectangular and square formats to create a personal and sophisticated look for your home. Let one of our knowledgable Design Consultants assist you with finding the tile of your dreams!
More about Porcelain Tile
Porcelain tile is a tile that is generally made by the dust pressed method from porcelain clays which result in a tile that is dense, impervious, fine grained and smooth, with a sharply formed face. Porcelain tiles usually have a much lower water absorption rate (less than 0.5%) than non-porcelain tiles making them frost resistant or frost-proof. Glazed porcelain tiles are much harder and more wear and damage resistant than non-porcelain ceramic tiles, making them suitable for any application from light traffic to the heaviest residential and commercial traffic. Full body (Through Body) porcelain tiles carry the color and pattern through the entire thickness of the tile making them suitable for any application from residential to the highest traffic commercial or industrial applications. Through Body Porcelain tiles are available in matte, unglazed or a high polished finish.
Features & Benefits
- Durability: Ceramic/porcelain Tile is unparalleled in the floor covering industry in its durability. If the right product is chosen and maintained properly, it could easily last the lifetime of the home.
- Stain Resistant: Ceramic/porcelain tile is, in general, the most stain resistant building product in the world. Glazed tile, and even some unglazed tile, resists practically all solutions that could cause staining in other types of floor covering products.
- Hygienic: The face of ceramic/porcelain tile will not retain liquids nor will it absorb smoke, fumes or odors. These properties provide for excellent hygiene.
- Easy to Clean: Plain water or a damp mop is generally all that is required to keep the tile clean.
- Scratch and Scuff Resistant: While no surface is scratch-proof, ceramic tile resists scratches, scuffs and indentations better than any other floor covering.
- Resistant to Fading: Ceramic/porcelain tile will not fade due to sunlight or electrical light.
- Resistant to Burns: Cigarettes or fireplace sparks are no problem for ceramic/porcelain tile.
- Environmentally Friendly: Ceramic/porcelain tile body is 100% natural.
Patti-Lynn Interiors is Schleuter Certified and are TTMAC Members.
Patti-Lynn has been selling and installing tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, floor tile, wall tile, backsplashes, backsplash tile, marble tile, slate tile, stone tile, glass tile, mosaic tile, bathroom tile, kitchen tile, and decorative tile for over 27 years in Southern Ontario, York & Durham Region, Markham, Unionville, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Keswick, Simcoe, Aurora, Port Perry, the Greater Toronto Area and cottage country.